jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to find multibagger or hidden gems in the stock

1. Maverick1980 profile image60
    Maverick1980posted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to find multibagger or hidden gems in the stock market (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

Your title is too long and needs to be in Title Case.

"Multibagger"? At no time in your article do you explain what this is. You need to write your article to your title.

There are several grammar problems, one in particular is that verbs don't agree with nouns, so you write:

"It is recommended to pick the stocks which has low P/E ratio, preferably below 20 times." "Stocks" is plural so the verb must be "have" not has.

As the ragged edge has noted in another post, you need to spend time here
    https://hubpageshelp.com/

Maverick1980posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I will make sure I follow your advice while writing my future hubs.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 weeks ago

You've also posted some images with copyright marks on them, which suggests they are not available for you to use.

Maverick1980posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Didn't thought about the copyright issue !! That's a good suggestion. Will make note of this in my next hub posts.

working