jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Something going on with the Bio's!

1. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 5 weeks ago

Not sure if it was just a glitch with one of my bio's but I had one appear on a hub that was nothing to do with me or the hub!
    I have changed it now, so you can't see it, but it was a hub about funny English old sayings, and the bio read something like this:

We all love magic sometimes to obsession! now that was not mine so.......lol!

better check your bio's in your account settings, maybe someone else's has sneaked in!

1. bravewarrior profile image95
      bravewarriorposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for the heads up, Nell. It's a bit scary to think someone else's bio can get through to our password driven pages.

Nell Roseposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Not sure where it came from to be honest, definitely not mine!

2. bac2basics profile image89
      bac2basicsposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Nell.
      I will check mine now, if I can remember how to do it after all this time LOL :-)

Good to see your name pop up on notifications .

Hi Anne! good to see you! smile

2. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 5 weeks ago

Oh, my, Nell, that is a strange one indeed! LOL. Thanks for the heads up. I had two "Best" answers chosen on a hot topic question that I didn't choose! HP looked into it and removed them for me. So odd and disturbing that things can happen like this under our name account when it is not us!

I scratched my head, read the bio, scratched again and said er no! LOL! definitely not mine! I would not write that even if it was a magic hub!

3. jemuelO profile image86
    jemuelOposted 5 weeks ago

Oh, I just finished setting up my first bio and found your post in my feed. Thanks for bringing up this issue. I would check mine too if something isn't right have sneaked in.

working