jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Best Cold Weather Hobby Shop in NYC

1. Matt Costantino profile image79
    Matt Costantinoposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Best Cold Weather Hobby Shop in NYC (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image78
      SakinaNasir53posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Your command over English is great! Your way of writing and yyr hub idea, both are nice.Add images and videos, hubs aren't just texts. It is said that a picture conveys 1000 words.
      Good luck! ☺

Matt Costantinoposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I know I should've taken some pictures but, I hope my words do it enough justice. At least for someone to venture up there a take a peak.

If you didn't take pictures, it's okay. You can gets loads of them on different sites. Just make sure you can use them (not copyrighted).
          Check out this link for more information:
          http://hubpages.com/faq/#proper-image-use

Matt Costantinoposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Yeah I've taken your great advice and applied it to all my Hubs. Thanks again for taking your time out to help. I was getting a bit worried my threads would end up being buried.

Nope, no worries, you are welcome. If you need any help, I am there. ☺

2. erorantes profile image33
    erorantesposted 5 weeks ago

Hello mister Matt Constantino.  I like new writers. A new writer is fresh with ideas. I love to read hubs. Your hub needs a few pictures to pass the requirements of hub pages. If you read the learning center at hubpages. You will make an outstanding hub that everyone is going to love.  The image of the pictures needs to be clean and perfect. The organization is important to understand what you are saying. Sometimes we add extra words that are not necessary in the hub. My advice to you; it is best to read your hub aloud to yourself and see if you are missing something, or you need to add something. I am looking forward to read your future hubs.

working