I'd like feedback on my Hub: Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge

1. Kate Alyce profile image74
    Kate Alyceposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I love the premise behind this hub. Great challenge.

However, a few issues:

1. Are your images 'legal'? You haven't accredited them, and using stills from TV/movies/games is a bit dodgy unless you have permission from the copyright holder.  https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

2. Make sure your polls are related to the topic, i.e. they have something to do with the Gilmore girls.. Move the top one down the page a little.

3. Remove the link to the forum. Your hub should have all the relevant information on it. You can mention the site by name. If you remove the link for now, you can try adding it back at a later date.

4. As most of the article consists of a list, you need to add more substance to it. Not sure how, but otherwise the actual article is too short.

Good luck, hope you get it through.

2. calculus-geometry profile image87
      calculus-geometryposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

This hub is so cute!  It may be, as raggededge pointed out, that the non-list portion of the article is too brief.  It could also be the link to a Rory's book club site. HP is really persnickety about links and often thinks they are spam.   Maybe try taking it and see if it gets featured.  You also have a typo in the first paragraph, "they" should be "the" in the first sentence.

working