I'd like feedback on my Hub: Bend it to add years to Life

1. aditya shanker profile image60
    aditya shankerposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Bend it to add years to Life (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

I see numerous problems with this hub.

The title is unlikely to attract any hits on search engines. One word that is essential to your topic is "yoga" but it appears nowhere in you title, so Google etc. will not find it. Also you should use Title Face. How about "Yoga for a Longer Life"? However, this is a crowded field on the Internet; how is your article going to stand out?

Sorry, but your command of English is not good enough for HubPages.

Your first sentence is "Obesity, Lowback Ache , Arthritis, are major health deviations that have arised like a metastatic insurgency from the past decade. YOGA is an entity that can cure this horrific health problems."

This is how it should be written "Obesity, low backache, and Arthritis, are major health problems that have arisen in the past decade. Yoga is a therapy that can cure these horrific health problems."

The Hub also looks somewhat promotional of the work of Dr Aditi Nigam and this HubPages does not allow.

If you want to be published here you need to spend some time at the Learning Center
    https://hubpageshelp.com/

1. aditya shanker profile image60
      aditya shankerposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

thanx for the advices ill amend on the suggestions that you mentioned an then republish it again.

working