jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: My Laundry Views Have Exploded

1. nicomp profile image60
    nicompposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub My Laundry Views Have Exploded. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

I worked so hard on it and a HubBot slapped me down. This is a low point in my hubbing career.

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

HubPages have been on some kind of de featuring rampage over the last week. One minute all my hub were featured, then overnight two or three would be defeatured each day and I would delete an Amazon capsule, add capital letters to titles, or delete my own copyright and they'd be back up. Then one morning I checked and 17 had been defeatured at once. I think the problem with yours was that I commented on it smile no seriously, maybe because the first two images are a little blurry..the screenshot of your stats and the one about removing eBay capsules. Try replacing them maybe. Maybe they have a problem with the Amazon ad for the dryer...but you say it is the one you nought and talk about it, so they shouldn't.

nicompposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks, but your comments can only raise my reputation on this (dismal) site.

I am positively sick of these Hubpages games.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
          Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

But surely your Hub is a game, what with gaps for eBay capsules etc?  HubPages obviously didn't get the joke.

Silly, it is, that they know why I was delisted but they want the Hubbing community to guess at the reason. We are just being played.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92

But Jodah, surely the problem with most of your deFeatured Hubs was simply lack of engagement, not quality?  In which case you didn't need to delete any Amazon capsules or copyright statements.

2. nicomp profile image60
    nicompposted 5 weeks ago

Irony: Google "My Laundry Views Have Exploded" and the only result is this page. Not my original article, but this page about my article.

Conclusion: HubPages likes the article about my article but not my article. HubPages will make money but I won't.

Sigh.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92

Well that's right, because the Hub is unFeatured, which tells Google to ignore it.

Since there's no advertising on the forums, I don't see how HubPages is making money on that.

This page may not have ads but it is indexed by Google. This page will bring traffic to the HubPages conglomerate.

working