jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Success Secrets Entrepreneur Should Know

1. Jessey Anthony profile image62
    Jessey Anthonyposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Success Secrets Entrepreneur Should Know (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Rupert Taylor profile image93
      Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

This won't be accepted by HubPages because you are using it to promote your business. Spam is not allowed on these pages.

Jessey Anthonyposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you Rupert

2. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

You need to remove the links. Promoting your own website is not allowed unless you do it in a very subtle way. Your article must stand alone and include all pertinent information. HubPages doesn't want you to send people off to other sites.

Proofread. Out loud if possible. There are a couple of minor errors, such as 'does' instead of 'those' under the sub-heading 'Give Honesty'. Not sure about using the word 'vitamin' in the first sentence. 'Factor'  or 'attribute' might be better. “What you sow, you ripe” - should be 'reap'.  There may be more mistakes, so get them fixed. Ask someone to read over the text for you - a second pair of eyes can often pick up things that the writer overlooks.

Attribute your image correctly. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

Hope that helps.

Jessey Anthonyposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you Bev, i really appreciate your corrections. I will look into it some more.

working