I'd like feedback on my Hub: Reflexology is the Best Rejuvenation for Your Body

1. Angelladywriter profile image81
    Angelladywriterposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Reflexology is the Best Rejuvenation for Your Body. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 weeks ago

I've had great results with reflexology too.

The first thing to do is to edit your Hub and click the Preview button.  Make sure you're looking at it in Mobile view.   The great majority of visitors to HubPages are using mobile devices, so your Hub needs to look good in that mode. 

I notice that you have hash marks (#) in several places.  Those serve no function on HubPages and would be regarded as spelling mistakes, so you need to remove them. 

If you're going to include an Amazon capsule, then the product must be directly related to the subject of the Hub.  Your Hub is about reflexology, therefore your Amazon capsule must contain something related to reflexology.  A religious book is not relevant. 

You are not allowed to openly promote a business.  So you can't have that last sentence referring people to Thelma and giving her phone number.

working