I'd like feedback on my Hub: Technological Innovations in TVET for Job Creation

1. umudjeresunday profile image59
    umudjeresundayposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Technological Innovations in TVET for Job Creation and National Development (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image93
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

My first impression is that your title is too long, and I have no idea what TVET is. I have to go a long way down the article to find out it stands for technical vocational educational and training.

However, by the time I've discovered this I've also learned that your command of English is not what it should be.

"Nigeria as an African state is a diverse and richly blessed state characterized with many resources comprising of natural, human and mineral resources."

This can be condensed to: "Nigeria is a diverse and richly blessed state with many natural, human and mineral resources."

The best writing is always simple, crisp, active, and direct.

"she is immensely blessed with manpower, scientists and technocrats with unique and useful ideas and acquisition of vital knowledge and skills that can act as a catalysts for national development."

Sentences after a period always start with a capital letter. This sentence is needlessly verbose and catalysts should be singular.

"it is unfortunate to establish that despite the various and unique resources that ought to pave way for sustainable development in Nigerian, the under-development rate is at an increasing pace."

Ditto on capital letter - to establish is redundant - Nigerian should be Nigeria.

I can't make sense of "the under-development rate is at an increasing pace." It seems to be a self-contradictory phrase. How can under-development be increasing?

I apologize for not going through all the daunting, large blocks of type; I simply can't offer coaching on all the grammar errors.

The Learning Center may be of some help
    https://hubpageshelp.com/
    but you really need to work on your English skills.

working