jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Common SoP Mistakes That Could Cost You an Admiss

1. Goldie Sarton profile image59
    Goldie Sartonposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Common SoP Mistakes That Could Cost You an Admission (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

You probably need to remove the link to your blog. You can leave the text, just remove the live link.

I think the inline Amazon link needs to be down the page too. I might be wrong about that though.

Write SoP like that instead of sop.

Research what the term is in other countries in order to widen your readership. For example, in the UK it is called a 'Personal Statement'. Incorporate those alternatives and you could attract more traffic to your article.

Use Title Case for your sub-headings.

Read through your text to pick up any mistakes or awkward phrasing. For example in the bio at the bottom, "students who are studying in universities or want to apply for." Apply for what? Admission?

Hope that helps.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

I had no idea what an SoP was. I think you should spell it out in the title. Also, the article seems a little short for HP.

3. SakinaNasir53 profile image78
      SakinaNasir53posted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi goldie! Welcome to HubPages!☺
      Your hub is short. Try adding more information, appropriate images and videos. Images are important in adding quality to your hub. Your title could be a bit more clear. I had no idea what SoP is. You could write the title like this: "5 Common  Statement of Purpose (SOP) Mistakes that Applicants Make."

Check out this link for proper image usage.
      https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … d_15012674
      Good luck! ☺

working