jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: High Tax Rates Stop Corporations from Moving Back t

1. Hua  Ma profile image75
    Hua Maposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub High Tax Rates Stop Corporations from Moving Back to America. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image80
      SakinaNasir53posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Add pictures and appropriate videos that will creat visual appeal. They say a picture speaks 1000 words. Create a poll and a table if necessary. It will help engage the readers. Hope this helps. Good luck! ☺

1. Hua  Ma profile image75
        Hua Maposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion. I am searching pictures and videos to add into my article.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image80
          SakinaNasir53posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

You are welcome! ☺
          Making an effort to include many high quality images that bring additional context, instruction, information, legitimacy, and visual allure to your Hub while also encouraging visitors to share your Hub via social media sites like Pinterest (ideally, you will use your own images, though if you use others' images, be sure to respect copyright law and attribute Public Domain, royalty free, or Creative Common images properly).
          Source: HubPages FAQ

working