I'd like feedback on my Hub: Global Awakening is Happening NOW

1. Nadine May profile image91
    Nadine Mayposted 4 weeks ago

Well just now I again saw the 'A friendly heads up' email from hub-pages in my inbox, after I have edited it several times. I truly am determent to get this post published, so please any more suggestions?

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Global Awakening is Happening NOW. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Might be a good idea not to keep posting multiple requests. People will get fed up. Use the thread you already started.

2. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 4 weeks ago

Nadine, I just discovered your request for help, so I came here to see what I can do. However, I also see that Marisa Wright gave you the best answers in your other thread, so I can't add anything further that Marisa didn't already say.

If you still have problems understanding the new requirements, I suggest you read through the Publishing Standards in the Learning Center. Many things have changed in the recent months that have to do with Amazon ads.

I'll be following your original thread (not this one) in case you have any questions directed to me.

Closed to reply

working