jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Talismans & Amulets

1. Joanna Pilatowicz profile image61
    Joanna Pilatowiczposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Talismans & Amulets. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image79
      SakinaNasir53posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Your hub is too short. Add information and details. Your hub doesn't answer the questions properly. You should specify the source of your image, either the URL or the name of the source. The images are fine. Just add a video if u can. Add a poll or a table if relevant. Good luck!

Joanna Pilatowiczposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you again!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 weeks ago

There is an overuse of boldface. It should be reserved for titles and sub-heads. Your sub-head should be in Title Face.

"You can see them in different forms, such as gems, statues, coins, drawings, pedants, rings, plants, animals, etc" I think you mean pendants?

Images must be properly credited and must be legal to use. And yes, the piece is too short.

Thank you Rupert for correction and noticing that! My mistake.  Yes, I meant pendants.

Images are coming from my art so, totally legal to use by me. wink

3. leaf erikson profile image60
    leaf eriksonposted 4 weeks ago

Amulets are a hot look now but maybe you could link to more options for men's style.  The one you found on Amazon looks like it's for old ladies only.

haha wink That's an interesting. I didn't find anything on amazon, but used my own paintings wink "old ladies only" hmmmm...

4. Akwasi Maru profile image84
    Akwasi Maruposted 4 weeks ago

Ii can't figure out what's wrong with mine as well, I've been going back and forth my Hub is http://hubpages.com/business/New-Fire-S … p-Theories

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Start your own thread, Akwasi. Please don't hijack someone else's. It gets confusing.

1. Akwasi Maru profile image84
        Akwasi Maruposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Sorry I'm new to this. Thanks for the tip!

2. Joanna Pilatowicz profile image61

Akwasi, you published 2 hubs! Keep writing man! You have interesting experience.
      People here are very helpful, read their articles, follow them and learn! wink

All good, thanks to that I can read more about one of my favorite topics Theraggededge writes about! Thanks! wink

5. Sam Dreiberg profile image85
    Sam Dreibergposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Joanna,

I could see that you have included few images as well which is a plus. But HP also has a image to words ratio. And you content is quite less in that respect.
    Also, the layout is a little confusing. You may want to increase the text and align 1 image with 1 text capsule.

Good luck to you. Keep writing.

Joanna Pilatowiczposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you Sam!

working