jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Dealing with loss

1. Joanna Pilatowicz profile image61
    Joanna Pilatowiczposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Dealing with loss. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image79
      SakinaNasir53posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Joanna, 
      I feel your hub is too short, try adding more details and information about dealing with the loss. You can also change the title, make it a bit more appealing and unique. Add more images and videos which will bring quality to your hub. Hope this helps! Good luck! ☺

Joanna Pilatowiczposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Sakina, thank your for your input. Wow! I was thinking now exactly opposite that perhaps I wrote too much wink so I shorten it. I guess too much wink.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image79
          SakinaNasir53posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

You are welcome!☺

2. DrMark1961 profile image91
    DrMark1961posted 4 weeks ago

As Sakina points out, you really need to change the title. It is too generic to help. How about "How to deal with the loss of your husband?" (boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, loved one, etc.)
    You should jump right into how to help. What is the reader here for?
    Also, as Sakina points out, it is too short. You can make a lot of useful suggestions on how to deal with loss, but your hub does not have enough.
    In order to be successful, a hub should also be interactive. If someone does enter your hub, they might look at it for a few seconds and bounce right out to read something else. How about at least two more useful images, a few questions that would make the reader question his response to his broken heart, etc. Not sure about a video, but something else might help.
    Good subject. Have you checked the top articles in Google if you type this into your search engine? (Use Google suggest to also find a better title.) You should always strive to make your hub better than the top three articles.
    If it is not better, there is really no point in our wasting our time here.
    Good luck with this.

I like that: "How to deal with the loss of your loved one!" Thanks for  your suggestions!

3. Janellegems profile image47
    Janellegemsposted 4 weeks ago

Great suggestions so far.  You can add a Youtube video or videos of how someone got over loss, a song to help someone with loss or a movie trailer about a loss of a loved one.  You can also do a poll question, of how others have dealt with loss.

Thank you Janell! doing my best wink indeed lots to do...

working