jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What are the components of a lasting intimate relat

1. Joanna Pilatowicz profile image60
    Joanna Pilatowiczposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What are the components of a lasting intimate relationship?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image80
      SakinaNasir53posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Joanna,
      Your hub is too short. Add more details and information which are not found elsewhere online. There is too much use of the bold fonts. Minimise that, only make those words bold that are absolutely important. Add appropriate images and videos that will bring quality to your hub. The amazon capsule is no way related to your hub. Remove it. Only add amazon products that are directly related to your hub. Try using bullets or number format, to give your hub a good look while making it easily scannable at the same time. Hope this helps. ☺ Good luck!

1. Joanna Pilatowicz profile image60
        Joanna Pilatowiczposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you so much, I am on it... wink
        Interesting, cause I didn't put any advert, so I guess they are coming automatically...hmmm I will check that..

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image80
          SakinaNasir53posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

You are welcome! Advertisements will be put by HubPages only. You don't have to worry about that. Good luck! ☺

working