jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

My hub hasn't been published or rejected and is not in pending. Help

1. 71
    pidoubleposted 4 weeks ago

My article looks as though it has been ignored. It has the same font color as unpublished but it doesn't have any revision suggestions, it doesn't say if it will be published later, and it never showed that it was pending. I don't know whats going on. Could someone please help me understand what needs to get done to publish my article? Thanks.

http://hubpages.com/politics/The-Guts-o … artnership

1. lions44 profile image94
      lions44posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Can you link to the article so we can see it?

1. 71
        pidoubleposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this
        1. lions44 profile image94
          lions44posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Link not working.

1. 71
            pidoubleposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Omg I have no idea what to do

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

You have only been here 4 days and have no featured hubs.  Apparently your article was not published for some reason.  Email the team to ask about this issue.  If your hub was too short, poorly worded or did not come up to quality standards, it would neither be published or featured.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 weeks ago

We can't help you without a link to the article in question.

3. calculus-geometry profile image87
    calculus-geometryposted 4 weeks ago

When your hub gets unpublished or fails to get published in the first place, HP will send you an email.  In the email is a link to create a forum post for feedback.  The email link auto generates a forum post in which is embedded a special link to your hub that allows logged in users to read it.  If this sounds a tad complicated just check your email and follow the instructions.

Your English seems fine, so perhaps the issue is bad formatting, low-quality images, or too many links. 

You can also email HP directly for private feedback if you don't care to use the forums, but it will take longer.

4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago

Check your spam folder.  They may have sent you an email that's sitting in your spam folder, that sometimes happens.

working