jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: panhchaka.kh

1. Panhchaka profile image61
    Panhchakaposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub panhchaka.kh (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

It's not suitable to be published as an article on HP. Rather than go through all the reasons why not, it would be better for you to spend some time at the Learning Center: https://hubpageshelp.com

Good luck.

Panhchakaposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you very much! It's the first time that I dare to post my creative work for publics assessment, and the piece of writing is for my department leader to assessment. He also wants me to write him a reflective statement on that using given feedback. So, I decide to go for personal feedback that's straight to the point.

Okay, so HubPages is probably not the right platform for that kind of writing. HubPages sees itself as a magazine site which publishes informative articles. It isn't a blogging platform. Personal writing would be better on your own blog, or on another site which encourages personal posts.

Thank you for getting back to me. I know, but I really want feedback from professionals since I don't have friends who are.

Perhaps an online writing group would suit you? It's not fair to ask hubbers to give up the time to critique your writing if you have no intention of publishing commercial articles. That's not what we're here for.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
              psycheskinnerposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Feedback from what kind of professional?  Anyone can comment on a hub, there is not particular requirement for joining the forums.

2. Sam Dreiberg profile image84
    Sam Dreibergposted 3 weeks ago

Hi,
    You can improve your hub by implementing these changes:
    1. Layout -  Text should be broken up into multiple capsules with clear subtitles. Think about ways you can condense the information in the article so that it is more readable and scannable (especially on mobile). Bulleted lists and table capsules are both great ways to summarize information into a more digestible format.
    2. Pics -  Pics provide better readability to the users. You should add at least 2-3 pics to your hub.
    3. Links -  It always help to create meaningful hyperlinks instead of pasting out the entire links which are not clickable.

Thank you! I take it as my issues.

working