jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Get rid of Canker Sore

1. baisil m joy profile image61
    baisil m joyposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Get rid of Canker Sore (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

You received feedback and suggestions for this hub before. Have you implemented the advice you were given? I still see a lot of grammatical errors.

You cannot use photos from Google images. Google is not a source. You have to make sure the photo is legal or you could find yourself in trouble. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … image-use.

Hope that helps.

baisil m joyposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

i  read about everything and tried to edit my content .
        where else can i get images legally ?

1. theraggededge profile image92
          theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Also Pexels and Pixabay.

You can also find Creative Commons licensed images from Flickr on Compfight - but you must make sure that the correct box is ticked before searching or it will show all the results - most of which won't be legal to use.

Edit: I meant to say also - in the UK we call them 'mouth ulcers', so you might want to refer to them in that way once or twice.

The thing is, your issue with images isn't important until you fix your English - the hub won't be published unless you improve it. You need someone who is fluent in English to go over it and correct the errors for you.

Thank you.
            Can you tell me about the Editbot and how to use it for checking spelling and grammar mistakes?

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks ago

Thank you :-)

working