I'd like feedback on my Hub: Globalization's Effect on Accounting Education

1. 79
    Melanie Toomposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Globalization's Effect on Accounting Education (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. lions44 profile image95
      lions44posted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Couple of things:
      1. You start too many paragraphs and sentences with the term Globalization.  Mix it up a little bit.  Maybe start with "Another aspect of globalization..."
      2. Lengthen the hub. The article feels rushed. You know the topic well, and want to convey that, but just slow down a little.
      3. Once you lengthen it, add subtitles. You talked about China, so subtitle that or use "Currency Exchanges" as another.

Overall, I find the topic very interesting (I'm an auditor), so I'm familiar with the terminology.   I am actually wary of adopting the international standard over GAAP,  as I believe it lets multinationals get away with too much.  American and UK accounting standards are by far tougher than the rest of the world.   There's some security in that.  Good luck. Keep us posted.

working