jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 8 Things you will need to understand about motherho

1. Wade Rowe profile image61
    Wade Roweposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 8 Things you will need to understand about motherhood and Depression (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 weeks ago

Some issues

Your title is too long and should be in Title Face. I was always taught never to start a sentence with a number, but that rule may have changed since the days of manual typewriters, or, in my case, quill pens.

There are some grammar/style problems:

. let us address whether or not your issue is critical? Should start with a capital letter

Just keep in mind you've got a large amount of bodily hormones and feelings dashing about your system presently - presently means "in the future," you should use "at present"

The tiny azure emotions - when someone refers to having the blues it doesn't reference a colour so the substitution of azure is inappropriate.

checklist down below  - down is redundant, below is down.

There are other similar errors that need to be fixed. Try running your article through a program such as Grammarly.

Your image need to be credited and they should be licensed for use through Creative Commons.

3. Wade Rowe profile image61

Thanks

i will publish my work somewhere else. Good luck Hubpages.

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Was that a flounce out the door?

1. calculus-geometry profile image87
        calculus-geometryposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I'm getting a whiff of imortalone...

4. Wade Rowe profile image61

No just butt-hurt like crazy.

I will make the corrections necessary

5. daydreams profile image92
    daydreamsposted 2 weeks ago

You have also repeated the same content twice about steps when to seek your doctor's advice.

6. Wade Rowe profile image61

thanks
    Got it

working