jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Make a girls night in less than a minute

1. Wade Rowe profile image62
    Wade Roweposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Make a girls night in less than a minute (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image85
      calculus-geometryposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

It is riddled with typos and grammatical errors, one of the images is badly pixelated too.  Check out Pixabay.com or Pexels.com for high-quality public domain stock photos.

If you goal is to write relationship articles that pass HP's quality standards, take a look at the articles on http://www.pairedlife.com which is one of HP's many vertical sites, this one for relationship articles in particular.  Notice that they are well-written and attractively formatted. These days the measure of success on HP is whether or not your articles get picked for inclusion on these vertical sites.

1. Wade Rowe profile image62
        Wade Roweposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you for being the only one here that was really trying to be helpful.

2. SheilaMilne profile image89
      SheilaMilneposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Is this the same person who asked for help with a hub called "8 Ways to combat Depression and Motherhood" ???

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks ago

Reading your strategy, I think the title should be "How to make a girl puke in less than a minute".

If you think you can make a girl's night by kissing her within 10 minutes of meeting, you have a lot to learn about women.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image93
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 weeks ago

Love you comment Marisa.

4. Wade Rowe profile image62
    Wade Roweposted 2 weeks ago

Thanks

I will make the changes necessary.

working