I'd like feedback on my Hub: Automotive Injection Factory Career.Is it right for

1. Lennie Blois profile image60
    Lennie Bloisposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Automotive Injection Factory Career.Is it right for you? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Rupert Taylor profile image95
      Rupert Taylorposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

There are issues with grammar/spelling.
      Your headline needs a space after the period and it should all be in Title Face.
      Here's a typical section with corrections in brackets:
      "After parts are completed and packaged, shipping personal (personnel) will come and pick parts that they need from (for) assembly and take them to (the) shipping area where they band/wrap skids (and) scan for verification of orders."
      "There is (are) a few robots"
      manditory is spelt mandatory.
      in site should be insight.
      You should run your article through a word processing program that has a spell and grammar check.
      Images need to be credited and must be free of copyright restrictions; you must have permission to use them.
      I suggest you spend some time at the Learning Center to find out what HubPages is looking for. https://hubpageshelp.com/

1. Lennie Blois profile image60
        Lennie Bloisposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for the input.. I don't use a computer/laptop. I use my phone so I don't know if I have a word progran. But I  will check.

working