I'd like feedback on my Hub: Phantom waters of the Lake Cerknica

1. KsenijaZ profile image79
    KsenijaZposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Phantom waters of the Lake Cerknica (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I love your photos. Really good. I can't see an awful lot wrong with your hub.

Remove all the links. HP is getting weird about links so take them out. You don't want to send people away from your article to Wikipedia. If they are curious about the things you mention, they can go look them up. Your hub should stand as a complete article, the kind you'd find in a print travel magazine.

Make sure you run your text through a grammar checker, such as Grammarly (it's free and online, so only takes a few minutes). The month of May always starts with the capital letter M, and July with a capital J.

Be nitpicky about punctuation... "Slovenia is known for it's..." Should be "Slovenia is known for its..." No apostrophe in the possessive 'its', only in the contracted 'it is'.

Make sure your title and subheadings are in Title Case. Capitalise 'Waters' in the title for a start.

Try those things and see if it will pass.

1. KsenijaZ profile image79
        KsenijaZposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you very much! Very clear and useful information. Will try all of these.

working