jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why are we not living in Heaven?

1. Salma Hassaballa profile image80
    Salma Hassaballaposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why are we not living in Heaven? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Salma and welcome to HubPages!   

You write well.    I'm guessing that part of the problem is your images.   They don't seem particularly relevant to the subject of the Hub.  I also can't tell where you got them from (i.e. whether they are legally obtained).  Take a look on sites like Pixabay.com and Pexels.com to find photos which can be related more directly to your topic.  You don't have to attribute photos from those sites in the "Source" box, but it's a good idea to put a statement at the end of the Hub (e.g. "All photos from Pixabay).   

I tried searching for "crying" on Pixabay and got some good pictures for an opening photo.

Put captions on your photos so the moderator can see how your images are related to the subject of the Hub.

1. kbdressman profile image93
      kbdressmanposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

You lucked out Salma!  Marisa knows her stuff.  Learning anything and everything Marisa teaches you, and applying it to your future work as well, is a great way to learn how to be successful on Hubpages!  Welcome!

1. Salma Hassaballa profile image80
        Salma Hassaballaposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Many thanks, I will follow her advice smile

2. Salma Hassaballa profile image80
      Salma Hassaballaposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Thank you Marisa, it is very kind of you, I will follow your advice and search for other photos and  add the caption. You are right I should have mentioned that it is  my own photos, the first photo is of my son, I told him to give me a gloomy expression as I thought it would work, the second photo is from my balcony.  it is the sunset from the Nile, and I thought that the view is a kind of virtue and blessing that shows God's mercy, but anyways it seems that it was not clear enough, so I will do as you said, I really can't tell you how much I do appreciate your help, Many thanks

working