jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why Is Your Cat Avoiding The Litter Box

1. brahim DRIOUCH profile image62
    brahim DRIOUCHposted 13 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why Is Your Cat Avoiding The Litter Box (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image77
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Hello Ebrahim DRIOUCH,

First of all, welcome to HubPages.

You can improve your hub in following ways:

- Write your subject in depth
      - Add Good Title and Sub-headings
      - Write minimum 800 to 1000 words
      - Add colorful creative common photos
      - Add Videos
      - Write your own experience with Amazon product

I hope it works.

Good Luck.
      Ashish

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 13 days ago

I would suggest that your coverage of the topic is cursory and not exhaustive.  Each point should be a header with instructions underneath.  Change the litter: okay, what type is best why might one be better than the other?  The litter box might be too small: okay, so how big should it be?  Also add territorial disputes in multi-cat households, positioning, and accessibility as well as the effects of aging in cats.

1. gerimcclym profile image86
      gerimcclymposted 13 days ago in reply to this

I agree with psychskinner's comments.

Headings highlight key points and help the reader find the specific info he wants in the article. They also help break up the article into more digestible chunks.

If you have or have had cats, I suggest including some of your personal experiences as they relate to some or all of the points you mention in your article.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 13 days ago

I think the key to acceptance by HubPages is right here: "For sure, there are much more (should be many more) reasons making cats avoid litter box and you should be able to find out why your cat acts that way."
    People are coming here for answers, not to be told "you should be able to find out why your cat acts that way."
    Also the Hub is too short and there are grammar issues.

working