jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Confused over HubPages payout timing etc.

1. GwennyOh profile image84
    GwennyOhposted 2 weeks ago

A few days ago I received an email from Hubpages. I only skim read it as I was very busy at the time. I do remember it said I had hit an amount over the payout, and I thought it had said that the payment had been issued, but I am not sure of that. With that in mind I checked my PayPal account today, and there's no payment. I also looked at my past HupPages earnings, and can see that payments have always been on the 28th of the month or thereabouts.

But I haven't been terribly active on here for some time now, and cannot remember how this works. Do they pay that amount at the end of the month? Is it typical to get the payout notice a while before the payment is made as I did? Should I be concerned at all now about whether it arrives properly or not?

All clarity you can provide me with will help.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi GwennyOh,

I just took a look at your account, and it looks like your current balance is scheduled to be deposited into your PayPal account on the 28th of this month (November). If you have more specific questions, please email team@hubpages.com as we cannot discuss the amount of earnings, etc, publicly in the Forums.

1. GwennyOh profile image84
        GwennyOhposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks. I've never had a problem with payments making it to my account, but when an email gets erased when you haven't had a chance to read it, it makes for confusion to enter the mix. Thanks so much, Christy.

2. GwennyOh profile image84
    GwennyOhposted 2 weeks ago

I forgot to say, somehow my Outlook emails are disappearing today, the one in question was one.

working