I'd like feedback on my Hub: Phantom Waters of the Lake Cerknica

1. KsenijaZ profile image78
    KsenijaZposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I have improved my hub :Phantom Waters of the Lake Cerknica (must be signed in to view).
    But it is still not approved.
    What more can i do? Is my english so bad? Grammar, vocabulary?
    Thank you!
    Ksen

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 weeks ago

There are some errors of English usage that make it obvious this is not your first language. These are not major problems but are probably holding your article back from approval.

The definite article "the" is not necessary in your title nor in "the changing nature."

"Slovenia is known for its karst plains (polje) and the biggest slovenian karst polje is Cerkniško polje." I think it's necessary to explain what a karst plain and polje are, and Slovenia should start with a capital letter.

"intermittend" is spelled intermmitent; you've got it right in other places.

If you can find an English-speaking person to read over your text, she or he should be able to point out where correction are needed.

1. KsenijaZ profile image78
      KsenijaZposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you! I will write something more about karst and karst plains. And yes, i have a friend with exellent english knowledge, so i will send her this hub. My english was pasive for many years now, so i need a bit of training

working