I'd like feedback on my Hub: OFFSHORE JOBS

1. sofyan01 profile image60
    sofyan01posted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub OFFSHORE JOBS (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. kbdressman profile image92
      kbdressmanposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

You need to go back and read each sentence out loud to yourself to help you find awkward wording and grammar issues.  Next, you need to make sure that your sentences are in a logical order and that you are communicating exactly what you want to say as clearly as you possibly could.  Then, I'd recommend having someone else proofread it for you. 

You also need to find attractive photos or videos that you can legally use and add them to your hub.  (See pixabay.com)  Very few hubs do well without photos.

Your capsules feel a little disjointed to me.  You need to make sure that each section flows into the next section and that the reader understands why you're presenting every capsule you put in.  You could try having multiple text capsules spread out between the other types of capsules to see if that makes it easier to discuss everything in your article in the text of the hub. 

Good luck!

2. sofyan01 profile image60
    sofyan01posted 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

With Respect,

Thank you for your information and  good luck

I hope for next future, my articles can be approved.

Regards,
    Sofyan

working