jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Any Pay Before Adsense

1. Natalie Frank profile image89
    Natalie Frankposted 2 weeks ago

Are there any pay programs you can get involved in before you get your Adsense approval?

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 weeks ago

No.  You could put your own Amazon links in a Hub, if you have a separate Amazon account - but that's unlikely to get you much income.  And once you get your Adsense and can enrol in the full HP Earnings Program, you'll need to go back and change all your Amazon links over, which will be a nuisance.

The reality is that you can apply for Adsense as soon as you have 15 to 20 Hubs and the oldest one is a month old.  That's not long to wait really - in their first month, it's highly unlikely those new Hubs would get much traffic anyway, and therefore it's unlikely you'd make any Amazon sales.

You've been here for two years, I'm curious why you don't have Adsense already?  Or are you asking for someone else?

3. Natalie Frank profile image89
    Natalie Frankposted 2 weeks ago

I joined two years ago but I just started writing for HP a couple of months ago and only have 9 hubs so far.  Thanks for the reply.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Ah that makes more sense!   My advice, be patient because your Hubs will take time to get noticed by Google.  Until then, most of your visitors will be other Hubbers anyway, and they wouldn't click on the ads.

working