jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Not being featured after trying for many time

1. myburmastory profile image49
    myburmastoryposted 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone. I have some question about my first hub. I have to tell in advanced that I am really newbie. My first hub is given 60 score but it is not featured. I am trying everything I can according to the guideline, however, still no luck to publish. Hubpages still unpublished my hub with the reason that I do not have enough rating score or spammy. I swear I don't have any link for spam at all.
    Therefore, is there anyone give me guideline on how to get featured? I have to get 5 featured hub since I am a new guy. Thanks in advance sad

I have 1614 words, more than 5 pics and 2 polls. But still no luck sad
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13291033.png

2. stephenteacher profile image85
    stephenteacherposted 13 days ago

There is a difference between unpublished and not featured. Your hub can be published, but not featured.

What symbol is shown with it? Sometimes it's quality, sometimes it's traffic.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 13 days ago

One basic requirement for all Hubs is that they must be written in fluent English, with good grammar and perfect spelling.

In your profile you apologise for your poor English - if your English is not good then I'm afraid HubPages is not the place for you. At one time, you could join here and learn to write and improve your English as you went along - that's not possible now because you'll be unable to get your Hubs published until your English is as good as a native speaker.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 13 days ago in reply to this

+1  If you want to improve your language skills, you should take some English immersion classes and also study up on grammar.  It is very clear from your opening statement that you will need to do this is you wish to have success here.  This is a site for people who know the English language well and can use it properly when writing.

4. mactavers profile image88
    mactaversposted 13 days ago

While you are improving your English, you can also improve your writing skills by writing a short blog every day to others also trying to improve their English and soon you will have formed a writing group where you are able to edit and help each other improve.

working