jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 7 Major Challenges Small Business Owners Face

1. Enoch Kane profile image78
    Enoch Kaneposted 12 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 7 Major Challenges Small Business Owners Face. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. julieann26 profile image80
    julieann26posted 12 days ago

There are a few minor grammar and punctuation errors.  Capitalisation of your headings also needs to be addressed.

You need to have some images to break up the text.  Make sure these images are in the public domain or free to use.

Also there are lots of websites and articles on the web about this topic.  Maybe you should try and make it more unique.

Enoch Kaneposted 12 days ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback. i would work on them as you have suggested. However, for the headings, I always start each word with a capital letter.
      I also tried to place some images in the post, but could not. so I placed one at the bottom of the post.

1. Robie Benve profile image91
        Robie Benveposted 11 days ago in reply to this

Hi Enoch, to be able to add images you need to split up the text into several text boxes. Each one will have a subtitle that will be automatically bold, and it's usually advised to capitalize subtitles as well as the main title.
        Hope this helps. smile
        Keep up with the great work!

Enoch Kaneposted 11 days ago in reply to this

Robie I am really grateful for your help. I would do exactly as you said. Thanks

3. steve-bc-ca profile image82
    steve-bc-caposted 11 days ago

Hey Enoch, great name! I really liked your hub and the only feedback I could think of was, numbering the 7 difficulties. There is a poll at the end of your hub asking which of the 7 obstacles are most challenging. You could either list the challenges in the pole or provide numbers in the headings. I would even suggest doing both.

Enoch Kaneposted 11 days ago in reply to this

Thanks very much Steve. I would make changes to them

working