jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What has happened to end of life care in the NHS???

1. Darren Lee Voller profile image68
    Darren Lee Vollerposted 13 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What has happened to end of life care in the NHS??? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 13 days ago

I think you may be misunderstanding what HubPages is about.

It's a place to write articles, the kind of articles you'd find in magazines.   Your Hub, though it's about a worthwhile subject, is very short and is really just a short intro and an invitation to fill out a poll.  To qualify as a Hub, it would need to be a much more in-depth investigative piece.

I suspect the opening image is copyright so you should not be using it unless you have permission from the original site.

Finally, bold is for emphasis only, and shouldn't be used for entire paragraphs.

1. Darren Lee Voller profile image68
      Darren Lee Vollerposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Ok brilliant, thank you for your feedback. i haven't done this before i wasn't sure what to write about and i thought of my friends situation and thought it may be something people could relate to.
      in terms of copyright yes i did just copy and paste, didn't think about that!! do you know a way round it? should i write my friends story in detail or just try a new topic?
      kind regards
      darren

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Welcome to the world of online writing!  It's a bit more complicated than you might think at first, but it's not that hard, it just takes a little study.

The best place to get pictures is Pixabay.com or Pexels.com, you can use any photos on those two sites without asking permission.  You can also use Youtube videos.   

If you want to use that big graphic at the top of your Hub, you'd need to write and ask the website for permission.

Yes, why not tell your friend's story if he's agreeable.

3. Darren Lee Voller profile image68
    Darren Lee Vollerposted 13 days ago

Thank you for your help, you have been brilliant. i will keep trying lol

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 13 days ago in reply to this

You'll find all the information you need to get started here: https://hubpageshelp.com

Good luck.

working