jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense Disapproved due to "Difficult Site Navigation"

1. Kim Maravich profile image83
    Kim Maravichposted 7 days ago

Could someone please help me?
    I keep getting disapproved for various reasons.  This time, it says:

Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.

Could you please look at my articles and tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Is it because I link to too many other sites in the body of my articles or in my references sections at the bottom of my articles?  Should I not use active links?  I don't know what to do!  Thank you!

http://hubpages.com/@kimmaravich

1. Sherry Hewins profile image94
      Sherry Hewinsposted 7 days ago in reply to this

I only looked at the coconut oil one. It does have a ton of links. It's OK to use a couple of links, but you'd probably be better off to just put them at the end of the article instead of doing text links, and hold it down to the most relevant two or three.

Kim Maravichposted 7 days ago in reply to this

Thank you so much!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 days ago in reply to this

Kim, Sherry knows her stuff but I think on this occasion, she's wrong.

The fact that article has already been moved to Caloribee means that HubPages has already approved it the way it is.  They're very strict about links so if they think they're OK as they are, they're OK.

2. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 7 days ago in reply to this

Adsense might have encountered some rogue ads or perhaps the HP server was down.

I did see one non-working link on your vitamin K2 page:

http://com/articles/vitamin-K2-is-more-important-in-the-fight-against-osteoporosis-than-ca/page-2

Obviously a typo.

Thank you!

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 days ago

You only have 10 Hubs, that's barely enough to apply with.   HubPages says to wait until you have at least 10 Featured Hubs before you apply, and most people would advise 15.

It is unusual to have such a high number of links in a Hub - but health Hubs like your coconut one are an exception, since you do need to link to the studies concerned.

I suspect the problem is the fact that you've already had some Hubs transferred to Caloribee and HealDove (congrats BTW).

This is a new problem now that HubPages has the niche sites.   To get approved for Adsense you need to have 10 Hubs on one site, and you've got 10 Hubs spread across three sites, with redirects between them. That may be what the Adsense robots are seeing and what they don't like.

I'm not sure how to fix it because, if memory serves me right, once you've applied with a particular site, you can't change the site.  So you may need to wait until you have 10 Hubs on HubPages (main site) before you apply again.   Trouble is, because you're writing well, you've got a good chance of finding your new Hubs going straight to the new sites all the time!!

Your response is so very helpful! Thank you for taking time to look at my articles and to get back to me. I truly appreciate your help!

working