jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (24 posts)

Thanks, HubPages!

1. sallybea profile image96
    sallybeaposted 5 days ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13273869_f520.jpg
    Pay day today and my earnings are at an all-time high and so too are my Amazon sales.  All the hard work is really beginning to pay off and I am so grateful, thank you so much.

1. louise-barraco profile image82
      louise-barracoposted 5 days ago in reply to this

That's great congrats

sallybeaposted 5 days ago in reply to this

Thanks,I definitely think it was a joint effort.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 5 days ago in reply to this

Thanks Sally, and we're delighted to hear things are going well. (Beautiful purse, by the way!)

Thank you, Christy.

3. kenneth avery profile image83
      kenneth averyposted 5 days ago in reply to this

@sallybea, congratulations. You earned it.
      I have not reached the pay-out yet.
      Merry Christmas ahead of time.

Thank you Kenneth.

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 days ago in reply to this

Sallybea:  I actually can say the same.  Not only am I now earning more through the Ad program, I'm also finally earning through Adsense, something I thought would never happen.  Your work is gorgeous, so it's no wonder you're doing well. Keep up the good work!

Thank you TIMETRAVELLER2.  It is nice to hear that you are doing well too.  I know how hard you have worked to update all your hubs and to promote them too.  Adsense is doing well for me as well too since I started updating my own website.  I expect to make my second payment at the end of the month so all good.  The one surprise has been Amazon which has produced very good sales both last month and this month.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
          TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 days ago in reply to this

One thing that surprised me was that I waited four years to get my first Adsense payment, but less than one year to get my second!  What I glean from this is that the more page views you get, the higher are your sales from ALL sources.  I started a second site here two years ago, but it has not done well at all..so these increases from Adsense are mostly from my HP main site.  My second HP site is still crawling along, albeit slowly.  It takes a long time to learn here, but once you apply the info you gain it all works.  Usually by this time of year, my main site views drop drastically because what I write about, as you know, is fairly seasonal.  However this year, while the views have dropped, I'm still getting decent views and earnings.  For me, the niche sites as well as Pinterest and Flipboard have made a real difference.  Let's hope all of this good stuff continues for all of us in the coming year!

5. Ashish Dadgaa profile image75
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 4 days ago in reply to this

@sallybea,
      Ohh wow Sally.
      Congratulations for reaching on the top and I wish you that in future you climb high money mountain of HP

sallybeaposted 4 days ago in reply to this

Ashish thanks for the congrats.  I wish the same for you too:)

2. Jodah profile image84
    Jodahposted 5 days ago

Well done, Sally.

Thanks, Jodah.  You definitely have to have some staying power to make this work but I suspect that I will only be looking forward now.

3. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 5 days ago

Good job, Sally.  Congratulations and more success going forward.

Thanks, MsDora, always so nice to hear from you:)

4. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 days ago

I'll second that, Sally.  Possibly the highest one month earnings ever, and certainly the highest 6 month.  Deleting so many Amazon links hasn't hurt the Amazon sales at all: the past week has had 2 months worth of purchases.  What can we expect for Dec. and Jan. payments - those earned during the buying season?!?

That is good to hear and another bonus is the fact that hub scores seem to climb as traffic increases:)  Things are definitely looking up.

5. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 5 days ago

Yes, earnings are increasing in recent months for me too ...

So nice to be able to rely on that monthly payout; it's not so much the amount, it's the certainty/confidence it'll always be there.

earner
      It is encouraging to know that things are going well for you too.  I remember that initially, it was my goal to achieve a dollar a day which of course was not sufficient to make payout each month but as soon that target was reached I set the bar higher. The hard work has definitely paid off.

6. Chriswillman90 profile image92
    Chriswillman90posted 4 days ago

What a nice Christmas gift for payouts it is this year. This time last year I don't think I got more than a few bucks for Nov-Dec combined, but times they are a changing. It really is satisfying to see all that hard work finally show itself after such a long time.

Who knows how long it'll last but it's been an exceptional run.

A lovely Christmas present Chris:)

7. heidithorne profile image93
    heidithorneposted 4 days ago

I agree! The move to the network sites seems to be having a positive effect. Happy Holidays and hubbing, everyone!

To you too @ heidithorne, thank you.

working