jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Planning My Child's Birthday Party in 24 Hours

1. Seafarer Mama profile image88
    Seafarer Mamaposted 2 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Planning My Child's Birthday Party in 24 Hours. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. myburmastory profile image49
    myburmastoryposted 2 days ago

Hi, I am not expert, but I think images are quite poor in light quality smile

3. erorantes profile image33
    erorantesposted 2 days ago

I like your story. Thank you for sharing your dauther's birthday party. I got the ideas of the preparation for the  birthday celebration. I love to read. I do not mind a lot of words. Your instructions are in the story. I like it. Some people are so busy. They do not have time to read a lot to get the instructions. If you get all the ideas and use numbers for each explain instruction;  it is easier for people to read. I like your pictures. It is a little dark in the back ground. If you switch the pictures with light. It will look great.  I am looking forward reading your future hubs. It is fun to have children. You are so bless.

4. julieann26 profile image82
    julieann26posted 2 days ago

I am taking a guess here but looking at your copyright date of 2010 indicates to me that you might have published this personal story on the net before.  If so, then it may not pass QAP as it is being flagged for duplicate content.

It could also be the fact that what you have posted is a personal story which is more suited to a blog and not a magazine article site like HubPages.

working