I'd like feedback on my Hub: Uummannaq, Greenland: Village in The Northern Earth

1. Indoinuit profile image60
    Indoinuitposted 6 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Uummannaq, Greenland: Village in The Northern Earth (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 6 days ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Welcome to HubPages.

There are a few problems with your hub but they are easily fixable.

You need an image closer to the top of the page. You also need more of them. Images should be attributed and, preferably be your own. Otherwise they must be legal-to-use, Creative Commons licensed or in the Public Domain.

Your topic is the village of Uummannaq but your introduction is all about Greenland. You need to introduce the main topic of the article right at the beginning.

The information about Uummannaq is very short. You need more. A good travel hub will have at least 1000 words.

Your English needs some work. There are certain sentences that don't make sense... "Although the largest island, but the people there did not even get a hundred thousand."

"Although Greenland is the largest island, the population is less than 100,000."  or "The people number fewer than 100,000. Numbers over 10 should be written as numbers not words.

You can try pasting your text into an online grammar checker such as Grammarly.

So... more photos, more information and improve your English grammar.

Good luck.

working