I'd like feedback on my Hub: What are argumentative essays? What are best strate

1. Saif Ullah Zahid profile image60
    Saif Ullah Zahidposted 6 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What are argumentative essays? What are best strategies and style of writing an argumentative essay? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 6 days ago in reply to this

Hi there,

There are several issues with your hub:

The title is way too long. It also needs to be in Title Case.

As you are writing about the topic of writing essays, your presentation needs to be professional and knowledgeable. Therefore, your English must be near perfect. There are many grammatical errors throughout the hub.

The first sentence, "As the word "argumentative" says itself, an argumentative essay is a piece of writing in which author arguments in favor of or against..."

"An argumentative essay is a piece of writing that argues in favor or against..." That's all you need. Using more words doesn't make it better. Aim for brevity and clarity in all your factual writing.

Paste your text into a free online checker, such as Grammarly or Hemingway, it will help pick up errors.

Remove the ratings capsule - it's only for recipes.

Fix your grammar and your hub will be informative and useful.

Good luck.

1. Saif Ullah Zahid profile image60
        Saif Ullah Zahidposted 6 days ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your kind feedback

working