jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: When Is It Ok to Deduct Money from an Employee Wage

1. onlineinductions profile image60
    onlineinductionsposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub When Is It Ok to Deduct Money from an Employee Wages (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 8 months ago

G'day Peter

There are some problems with this.

Your headline is too long, short, punchy and descriptive of the content is what's needed. Also OK should be in caps. And, it's a question so needs a question mark.

"There are very precise provisions in the Act regarding the circumstances when you can make deductions from employees wages or salary."

Which act? In first reference always use the full title. "Employees" is possessive so needs an apostrophe. Ditto next sentence and other places.

There are minor grammar errors that might be fixed by running the text through a program such as Grammarly.

The Hub is a bit short and lacks illustrations.

I suggest you spend some time at the Learning Center to see what HubPages is looking for.

https://hubpageshelp.com/

3. onlineinductions profile image60
    onlineinductionsposted 8 months ago

Thanks Rupert my grammar is awful.

4. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 8 months ago

If your grammar is "awful" as you say this might not be the place for you. HubPages demands near-perfect grammar and spelling.

working