jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Broken Links?

1. Natalie Frank profile image96
    Natalie Frankposted 4 months ago

I have a hub that keeps getting flagged for two broken links which when I click on them go straight to where they are supposed to go.  Although I keep asking for them to be retested they keep coming back as bad links.  How can I fix this?  Thanks.

2. Saarith LM profile image95
    Saarith LMposted 3 months ago

Late reply but I had a similar problem.

For me the issue was that I was linking directly to a pdf file. When I moved to link to the site the pdf file came from it got fixed.

Hope this helps.

3. Natalie Frank profile image96
    Natalie Frankposted 3 months ago

Thanks!  I think it was just a mistake as the links worked for me so I had them recheck and it just took them a while to get to it.

4. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 3 months ago

I've been having this problem for a long time on a particular Hub. The link that keeps getting flagged is definitely a good link and no matter what I do, I keep getting the alert that it's a bad link. Too bad too, because the link goes to a very legitimate academic article on the subject.

1. Saarith LM profile image95
      Saarith LMposted 3 months ago in reply to this

That's exactly the same thing I was doing. I was linking directly to the .pdf file and it showed as broken. If you try to move the link to the webpage with the abstract it hopefully will get fixed.

working