I'd like feedback on my Hub: Indian Delicious Easy Cooking Sweet

1. SarikaSachdeva profile image59
    SarikaSachdevaposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Indian Delicious Easy Cooking Sweet (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. TessSchlesinger profile image94
      TessSchlesingerposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Oh, wow! Sarika.

I think a rewrite is in order. smile

1. Your title needs to be comprised of the kind of words that people will search for. They are not going to be searching for the words 'Indian Delicious Easy Cooking Sweet."

2. It is way too short. You need to have an introduction to explain what it is, etc. Then you need to insert the recipe. Why don't you look at the way other hubbers have presented their recipes?

3. On the right side of your hub, you will see a list of suggestions. For instance, 3 photos, two videos or polls, etc. 800 words up, and more. It's important to use these guidelines if you want to be successful.

4. The secret to a successful hub is traffic from google. You cannot depend on other hubbers wanting to read your work. It's really nice when they do, but they are writers as well, and they are going to be spending their time writing. So it's best that you learn a little bit about something called SEO and keywords.

Hope that helps.

1. SarikaSachdeva profile image59
        SarikaSachdevaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for your Suggestions , will try to incorporate.. smile

working