jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

What is your average score for your hubs

1. Enoch Kane profile image80
    Enoch Kaneposted 7 months ago

Mine averages 65, is it good enough. I have about 20 hubs.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Average of 82, with a range from 67 to 92. 

Don't stress it too much - one hub that's been unpublised for at least a year has an 80 and two I let stay unfeatured are still scoring 82 and 83.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
        SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

My hubs have an average of 68...hub scores change all the time. Don't worry about it Enoch Kane. ☺

Enoch Kaneposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Ok thank you Sakin

2. Enoch Kane profile image80

Why don't you try and get them published?

2. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 7 months ago in reply to this

I have an average of 70. I have not contributed new hubs for 6 months until yesterday. The hubs and the average has only fluctuated up/down by one during that time. The range is 63 - 80.

3. tamarawilhite profile image88
      tamarawilhiteposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Current average is 71 over more than 600 hubs. Low is in the 40s, high in the eighties.

How long have you been a hubber Tamara?

4. CatherineGiordano profile image88
      CatherineGiordanoposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hub scores can drive you crazy. I've had pubs vary by 20 points in a week without any edits at all and no big uptick or downturn in traffic or comments. My average hub score was 83 yesterday and it is 82 today.

2. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 7 months ago

I would say you're doing well and not to worry. My average is 74, ranging from mid 60s to high 80s. It all depends on the algorithm HP if using today. It could change tomorrow. The proximity of the moon from the Earth also affects change in those scores.

3. Chriswillman90 profile image94
    Chriswillman90posted 7 months ago

Low 80s for me but like others said it really doesn't mean much. I have higher scoring hubs that do poorly and lower ones that are my best performers.

4. ThelmaC profile image92
    ThelmaCposted 7 months ago

My average hub score is 77.  I have a couple that are 93 but they aren't as popular as my most read hub which is scored at 80.  I can't figure it out so I never really pay much attention to it.

5. daydreams profile image91
    daydreamsposted 7 months ago

Mine is 77, with a low of 68 and a high of 94. (this includes some from ages ago that I have unpublished and will probably delete.)

But I don't think it matters that much...my hub that has the most views is not the best scoring, or best quality one- its the one that gets hits via google.
    Some of mine with higher scores get hardly any traffic.

6. chasmac profile image98
    chasmacposted 7 months ago

84 - ranging from 69 to 100

working