jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Creating a Hub on Mobile?

1. joween18 profile image83
    joween18posted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers! as the title said, can I create a hub while on my Android phone? I tried creating a hub lately using it but I can't find the create or edit hub in the menu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi joween18! ☺
      You can create a hub on mobile too. When you login to HubPages you will see the 3 small white lines parallel to each other on the top left corner of your screen. Click on that and select Desktop Site. Then you will be able to view it in a desktop version. After that, you can find all the tabs at the top right corner. The names of the tabs are Explore, Notifications, My Account, Start a hub and Help. There will be a button "Start a Hub". Clicking that will help you make a new hub. To edit a hub, click on your ID and select My Account. There you will be able to click on edit on the left side of each hub.
      Good luck!

2. joween18 profile image83
    joween18posted 7 months ago

Thanks for this! Ironically, I'm writing hubs on how to efficiently use the internet but couldn't found that thing. Hubpages should probably create an app so we can more easily on our smartphones.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

You are most welcome! ☺

working