jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Earning through Hubpages

1. Rafa Baxa profile image89
    Rafa Baxaposted 4 months ago

Hello! I have been a member on Hubpages for a year now and I have published 16 hubs. I applied for Adsense twice and got rejected due to 'insufficient content'. So till now I haven't earned a penny from Hubpages. Is there any other way except Adsense to earn from Hubpages? I am not being greedy here, but a little something would've been nice.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi Rafa. I would recommend you to create and upload a couple of videos on YouTube. Wait for a week, then apply to Google Adsense. They would approve it, within a week or so. I have lots of videos of my pets which are necessary to include in my hubs. So joining YouTube, I have my videos and an Adsense account too.

I had written only 1 or 2 hubs at that time. But applying from YouTube, Adsense approved my account.
      Hope this helps. Good luck! smile

Rafa Baxaposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I might try that out! Never considered going that way, I too have a lot of videos of my dogs being naughty but nothing else worth uploading. Thanks for the suggestion!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
          SakinaNasir53posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Upload that. You might even consider making a hub about your dogs. You are most welcome. Try this out, and please give me your feedback. ☺

Okay! smile

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
        Christy Kirwanposted 4 months ago in reply to this

If the reason given was insufficient content, we recommend trying again with 20-25 Featured articles.

2. Robert Sacchi profile image86
    Robert Sacchiposted 4 months ago

If I remember right it Adsense clicks in after 20 Hubs.

Woah! Really? Didn't hear anything about this. I applied once I had 9 hubs, and the second time when I had 16.

3. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image88
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 4 months ago

Why in hurry.It may take a year or so to earn first pay out.Keep writing  and be patient.

It's been an year...

2. Chriswillman90 profile image94
      Chriswillman90posted 4 months ago in reply to this

It took me a year and a half so yup it definitely takes a lot of time, but things do snowball in a positive way afterwards.

4. Sanket Chavan profile image67
    Sanket Chavanposted 4 months ago

Best way to get an adsense account as far as I am aware is through youtube. Also, if you can post articles on google blogger and manage to get around 150 views for each article you post on it in a couple of days, there is a good possibility that you can get an account approved from blogger.

working