jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How many hubs are you allowed to publish in a day

1. Enoch Kane profile image80
    Enoch Kaneposted 3 months ago

I have noticed that when I publish many hubs within a short time, some of them don't get featured. So it made me wonder whether hubpages has a limit on the number of hubs you can publish in a day.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 months ago in reply to this

No, there is no limit.  You can publish as many as you like.

The reason they're not Featured is because they're not good enough - and that is not surprising, if you're writing several in one day.  It takes time to write a really good Hub.

Even if your Hubs are Featured, that doesn't mean it's all good news. When you publish a new Hub, it's automatically assessed to see if it's good enough for one of the new niche sites.  If your Hubs are not being  transferred, it's unlikely you will ever make much income here, even with Featured Hubs.   

I advise you to take a step back and learn more about how to write for HubPages before you publish any more.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi Enoch,

As others have mentioned, there is no limit on publishing articles, but it is indeed very difficult to write multiple high-quality articles in a day. Some writers will compose articles a little at a time and publish them all within a short period if they're ready, though. Our advice is to publish as much and as often as you like, but to go at a pace where you are able to produce excellent quality work.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 months ago

I don't think there's an official "limit," but if you suddenly carpet-bomb the site with a dozen or more Hubs in the same day you might be suspected of being a 'bot or a spammer.

...that said, I just published two new Hubs this afternoon, haha! It's been a while since I've done that. I've actually been working on them in bits and pieces on and off for a while now, but today I got tired of seeing them hanging around on my list  "unpublished" so I finally finished 'em off and pushed'em both out!

working