jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Swami Om Ji in Bigg Boss

1. mayank147 profile image56
    mayank147posted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Swami Om Ji in Bigg Boss. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Mayank147! Welcome to HubPages. ☺
      Your hub is about Om Swami ji in Bigg Boss. There are plenty of other articles on this subject other than your own.

1. You have to write about subjects that you are truly passionate about and have knowledge in. Do spend your time in the learning center, which will help you build a solid hub.

2. Add information and details which cannot be easily found online.

3. Add images that are in the public domain (copyright free). Some sites are Pixabay, Pexels and Morguefile.com. Use your own images whenever you can. Flickr is great to use too. However you need to know how to use it. See Marisa Wright's hub on how to use Flickr properly.

4. Add relevant videos, tables and polls to increase reader engagement.

5. When you write, break the text into search friendly sub-headings and add bullets and numbering too. It will help in keeping your article easily scannable.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

1. mayank147 profile image56
        mayank147posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thanks SakinaNasir53 for a wonderful tip..Also have one more question is it necessary to have a featured hub. or Not featured-Quality will also work for Hubpages.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
          SakinaNasir53posted 2 months ago in reply to this

You are welcome! A featured hub is very essential. It showcases on the main page and in search results too. Also, it is very necessary for you to write 5 featured hubs to pass boot camp.

Not featured-Quality means your hub lacks quality. Spend your time in the learning center and see other hubs to gain knowledge.

All your questions will be answered here:
          http://hubpages.com/faq/

I hope this helps. Good luck!

2. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

The main problem with the hub is your English grammar and punctuation. Try pasting the text into an online grammar checker to pick up some of the errors. Alternatively ask a friend who is fluent in English to go through it for you. Remember that HubPages is aimed at an English speaking readership.

Good luck.

working