I'd like feedback on my Hub: Is it possible to be a diabetic patient in the futu

1. profile image58
    Rahma mohammedposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Is it possible to be a diabetic patient in the future? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 6 months ago

Rahma. There are several issues with your Hub, the most obvious one is the poor English grammar.

Your headline is too long and doesn't make a lot of sense. Headlines should always be written in Title Case. You ask a question and readers will expect an answer, but your first sentence says you won't answer the question.

Grammar:
    "I will not answer the question in a special manner, Because I don't know the future, but I will refute you the more common risk factors that could make you a diabetic patient .what we must know first is…what is diabetes ?"

Because should not start with a capital letter.

Refute means to prove a statement to be wrong; it is incorrectly used in this context.

There should not be a space in front of a period but after it. A new sentence after a period starts with a capital letter. Similarly, there should not be a space in front of a question mark.

working