jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: PS4 Remote Play on iOS

1. profile image0
    Ianhqposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub PS4 Remote Play on iOS (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
      SakinaNasir53posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hi Ianhq. smile Welcome to Hubpages!

1. Your hub is way too short. Make it at least about 800 words. You can write more than that too.

2. Write about topics that you are genuinely passionate about or those you have knowledge in.

3. Add more pictures. Make sure they are from the public domain (copyright free). Add the source name/source URL. Use your own images whenever you can. Some great sites are Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com. Flickr is great to use too. See Marisa Wright's hub on how to use Flickr properly.

4. Always remember to break text under bullets and numbering to give your hub a neater look.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

1. profile image0
        Ianhqposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for the tips, I really appreciate the feedback

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
          SakinaNasir53posted 6 months ago in reply to this

You're most welcome!

2. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Your hub is promoting a business (yours?) and that is frowned upon at HubPages. You can do it, but you have to be subtle about it. If your hub is longer and features other platforms and apps then you can sneak in a reference to your own.

1. profile image0
        Ianhqposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Gotcha, thanks for the tip.

working