jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How Do You Achieve Your Goals In Life

1. Msikatyouness profile image53
    Msikatyounessposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How Do You Achieve Your Goals In Life (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image83
      SakinaNasir53posted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi Msikatyouness! Welcome to HubPages! ☺

1.Your hub is very short. Write a hub that is at least 800 words. You can write more too.

2. Add more images, one is not enough. Always use your own images whenever you can. Otherwise, use images that are in the public domain (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use. You can use Flickr too. For its proper use check out Marisa Wright's hub on how to use Flickr properly.

3. Add a revelant video. Add polls, callout capsules and tables if necessary.

4. Break your text under suitable sub heading, bullets or numbering format.

5. Check out the learning center. It will help you build a solid hub.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

2. daydreams profile image93
    daydreamsposted 3 months ago

The advice is vague, and the topic has been written about loads of times- you need to write something a bit different and that might stand out from other articles about achieving goals on the internet, otherwise you have no chance of getting views (even if you manage to get it featured)

3. DrMark1961 profile image91
    DrMark1961posted 3 months ago

Ahlen Knatraoui, I think you can follow Sakina´s suggestions and get this hub past QAP, but you are better off accepting your suggestion number 5 (and daydreams´comments) and moving on to something else. This has been done many times, and really has no chance of getting any views.

In order to succeed here and get some views, you really should be writing about unique things you know about. For instance, how do people spend the evenings during Ramadan in Morocco? What are some things a tourist can do in Kenitra? How does one go about renting a car or driving in the area in which you live? Think about your hobbies, what else you know, etc.

working