jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

What's Up with YouTube refusing to connect?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 months ago

Today I started editing an article and discovered that YouTube has blocked ALL of my videos.  I have sent the team an email about this, but want to know if anybody else is having this problem or if you have any idea about what is causing this problem.  This is very concerning.

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 6 months ago in reply to this

I am not having a problem with youtube videos, on HubPages and on my own website.  All are showing as usual.

1. Venkatachari M profile image84
        Venkatachari Mposted 6 months ago in reply to this

I also verified my hubs and all videos are working as usual. So, there should be some glitch with TT2's browser or his account must be facing some problem like login, content breach, etc.

2. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Sounds like malware. Do you notice weird ads on the page? They might take a while to appear. Also, the YouTube videos should appear in edit mode.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Well, this problem just appeared today.  I tried a different browser, and the problem was the same.  I also checked online and it appears there is a problem via Google because I'm not the only person having this issue.  I'll check again...maybe they fixed it?

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91

I just checked again and the problem has been corrected.  If you notice the times on your responses, they appeared hours after my original post.  Greatly relieved!  Thanks for your input.

1. Will Apse profile image90
        Will Apseposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Are you talking to the right person here, lol?

I was talking to everybody who offered help here, Will.

I understood this point already. But, I think Will was confused a bit as you answered in parallel to your own reply thread instead of clicking a particular person's reply button.

sorry

No need to be sorry. It happens with anybody.

2. DrMark1961 profile image91
    DrMark1961posted 6 months ago

After I read your comment I went and checked a few of mine and they are fine.

working