jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Hubscore way down - why?

1. elayne001 profile image50
    elayne001posted 6 months ago

I wrote a bit ago about how my hubscore used to be always in the 80 or 90 category. Now I am usually under 50. I am not sure why this has happened. It is hurting my self esteem and even though I share on twitter, pinterest, stumbleupon and a few others, I still get junk traffic. Please help!!!

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 6 months ago in reply to this

I looked at some of your Hubs and I found them very interesting but as far as score goes I think I might have found some reasons that your score might have gotten lower. Some of the ones I looked at do not have many images or other media in them, and they are not broken up into sections with titles. Some are kind of short in terms of words. Also, many of them are opinion pieces, could be construed as "purely personal" and many are mostly philosophical; they might not appeal to a general audience seeking specific answers. These kinds of Hubs I think tend to score lower.

1. NateB11 profile image93
        NateB11posted 6 months ago in reply to this
    2. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Have you been following a lot of people? Following a lot of new people at one time is a sure way to reduce your hubber score. I'm sure that you've heard that your score doesn't matter, and that is true. Traffic and money are the numbers to look at.

working